We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Ribbon not showing icons

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

118038 Jan 22,2015 06:41 PM Jan 27,2015 01:20 AM JavaScript 3
Tags: ejRibbon
RL
Asked On January 22, 2015 06:41 PM

Hi, I have a very simple page just with a Ribbon. The icons on the Ribbon are not showing up, I can see that the font file is being downloaded but for some reason I don't get the icons on the Ribbon.
Here is the code: http://pastebin.com/yrpWUKq8

Attachment: ribbon_399cfd9d.zip

Sarath Kumar P [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 23, 2015 08:06 AM

Hi Rui Lima,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We would like to let you know that the font icons are not loaded because of you are not referred the ej.icons.css file and we are using the ej.icons.css file to show case the button, toggle button, split button with font icons in ribbon control. You can also use your own images, font icons to the button, toggle button, split button controls in  the ribbon control.

We have created a sample using your code snippets with the ej.icons.css file.

The file will be in the below location.

C:\Users\labuser\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\12.4.0.24\JavaScript\samples\web\themes\ej.icons.css

Please refer the below sample.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/118038/Ribbon_with_font_icons1781612444.zip

Regards,

Sarath Kumar P

RL
Replied On January 23, 2015 08:33 AM

You're completely right. Thanks

Sarath Kumar P [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 27, 2015 01:20 AM

Hi Rui Lima,

We are happy to hear that your issue has been resolved.

Regards,

Sarath Kumar P

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;