We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Virtual Scroll for Diagram

I'm writing a program that will generate a very large Diagram in Windows Forms.  I would like to be able to use a virtual scroll for the diagram to alleviate the inevitable processing draw that comes with say 100,000 nodes in the Diagram. By virtual scroll, I mean that only small sections around the user's current view of the diagram are rendered at any given time. This way I would not have to worry about size constraints. It looks like Syncfusion offers a virtual scroll for the Grid control, but I haven't found anything for the Diagram control. Any idea on a workaround, or if there is anyway to do a virtual scroll on a Diagram?

1 Reply

SK Swarnesh Krishna Kumar Syncfusion Team January 23, 2015 11:20 AM UTC

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product.

We have analyzed the reported requirement and we log this is as an feature request. Please create an incident on behalf of this reported requirement from the following link for better assistance.

Here is the link: link

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Swarnesh K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon