We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Stock charts

I publish a stock investment newsletter. We create a proprietary stock chart that displays two sets of horizontal lines that represent two dividend yield areas over the traditional hi-lo-close price bars. I have attached an example.

Currently we use Excel with the Pego-Lite library from Gigasoft. Is there a tutorial that details how to use the WPF tools to replicate the attached chart?

Attachment: BAX_chart_177b288d.zip

3 Replies

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team January 22, 2015 12:16 PM UTC

Hi Kelley,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your requirements and we are able to achieve your requirements by using FastHiLoOpenCloseBitmap series, FastLineSeries and TextAnnotation. TextAnnotation can be used to annotate the data visualization in the chart.

We have prepared a sample based on your requirements and please find the sample in the following location.

Sample: Chart_WPF_Sample.zip

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,

Sumathi J

KW Kelley Wright January 23, 2015 05:55 PM UTC

Thanks! Do I need to have the WPF trial downloaded to my system to see your work? I opened the zip file but could not open anything that showed what you had put together.

SS Suresh S Syncfusion Team January 26, 2015 09:50 AM UTC

Hi Kelley,

We would like to let you know that to the run the above sample you should install the WPF trial version installed in your system to refer Syncfusion Assemblies. So, we suggest you to use the below link to download WPF evaluator version to check the sample.

Download link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/wpf

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,

Suresh S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon