We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Unable to launch the sample project

Hi,

I'm using SyncFusion for Asp.net web forms. When I try to launch the sample solution provided with the trial setup, I get an exception window which says: "Autocomplete is ambiguous in the namespace 'SyncFusion.JavaScript.Web"
The screenshot for the error message is attached with this ticket.  I've tried updating the dll version but to no avail. 
Please let us know how to get this fixed. 

Thanks and regards
Dhirender. 

Attachment: Screenshot_b7d115d2.zip

1 Reply

RA Rajaveni Syncfusion Team January 19, 2015 12:34 PM UTC

Hi Dhirender,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

The reported issue has occurred due to mismatching of DLL version in your sample. If you are using 12.4.0.24 and if the frame wok version is 4.0, then the DLL version should be 12.4400.0.24. Please check the ‘bin’ folder and refer the following table for DLL reference.

.Net Frame Work Version

DLL Reference

Please follow the steps below:

1.      Open the Syncfusion Essential Studio and click on Explore sample.

2.      Click on samples and open web folder, you can get the bin folder inside.

3.      Check the version of DLL inside the bin folder.

DLL version should match the framework version you have used. And also, please check the web.config file in your sample.

All the assemblies referred inside the web.config file should match your .NET framework version.

Please let us know if you have further queries.

Regards,

Rajaveni. S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon