We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Filter On Date Column

Hi,

My ggc column is bind to a datatable that have the default date format like  "12/6/2011 1:01:21 PM", however when I filter the column using the exact date, "12/6/2011 1:01:21 PM", I didn't get the intended result, later on I found out that I need to filter using the date format from sql server 2008 r2 which looks like "2011-12-06 13:01:21.733" to get the result I want.

Kindly advice what is the possible cause of this.

Thank you,
Yee Mei

3 Replies

SK Shanmugaraja K Syncfusion Team December 31, 2014 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Chong,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Before we start to providing the solution, we would like to hear more details to reproduce the issue so could you please share the below information?,

1.       Whether you are set any system culture?

2.       Do you have set any format for the date column in Grid.

3.       Which type of filter you are using in your project (Combo filter or Text filter)?

4.       Which Grid you are using in your project (Ajax Grid or Normal Grid)

Regards,

Shanmugaraja K

CY Chong Yee Mei January 2, 2015 07:29 AM UTC

Hi Shanmugaraja ,

1. No.

2. No.

3. I tried on both filter, but they behave in the same manner (eg. I have "12/6/2011 1:01:21 PM" in my combo box list, i chose it but grid returns no result)

4. Normal Grid

Thanks & best regards

SK Shanmugaraja K Syncfusion Team January 5, 2015 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Chong,

Thanks for your update.

We have created incident #133579 for this forum. Please follow through this incident.

Regards,

Shanmugaraja K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon