We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

IE9 Image Upload Preview Ajax

I have a User Creation Page, this page requires me to upload an image and preview it before it gets saved with all the other user information

All the samples I have seen with the UploadBox show a post to the server to an Action, can it post to an Ajax method? So I can add the base64 to the src of the image field, to preview it before the user hits the save button?

1 Reply

SN Sasikala Nagarajan Syncfusion Team December 8, 2014 01:20 PM UTC

Hi Fabio Melendez,

We have analyzed your requirement “upload an image and preview it” and we can achieve this using upload box client side event “complete”. This event will trigger, when your file fully loaded successfully in given URL path. We have prepared sample based on this. Please find the sample from below location

Sample

In given sample, we have showcased the image (within dialog box) after the successful loading of uploaded file. Please check with the given sample and let us know whether the given sample meets your requirement or we misunderstood, if so could please provide more details about the requirement and it will be easy for us to provide the exact solution.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance,

Regards,

Sasikala Nagarajan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon