We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiple Data in Chart tool

Hi

I am building an application for graphical presentation of my reports, for that I am planning to use your chart tools, as I have explored and reviewed all basic functionality of chart tool and also implemented it in my application, but in one situation I am getting some problems, I am sharing my case below: 

1. Chart should show multiple data from multiple tables using series, which is already done.
2 There will be 2 date picker called from and to
3 from value should be Min value of x axis and to will be max value but in this case I want that if there is date like 24-Oct-2014 and in that my workers has done their work at multiple time then I want that on x axis for 24-Oct-2014 all time should be there on x axis like on 24-Oct-2014 time is 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM etc then these time also be there on x- axis
and on y axis there will be efficiency 
so I want that graph will be plotted between the time slots on particular date and efficiency 

please let me know if my case is clear, its the case in which I am not getting any solution, help me for this so that I can proceed with your tool. 

Thanks

5 Replies

JA Jayavigneshwaran Syncfusion Team replied to Ramesh December 2, 2014 12:57 PM UTC

Hi

I am building an application for graphical presentation of my reports, for that I am planning to use your chart tools, as I have explored and reviewed all basic functionality of chart tool and also implemented it in my application, but in one situation I am getting some problems, I am sharing my case below: 

1. Chart should show multiple data from multiple tables using series, which is already done.
2 There will be 2 date picker called from and to
3 from value should be Min value of x axis and to will be max value but in this case I want that if there is date like 24-Oct-2014 and in that my workers has done their work at multiple time then I want that on x axis for 24-Oct-2014 all time should be there on x axis like on 24-Oct-2014 time is 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM etc then these time also be there on x- axis
and on y axis there will be efficiency 
so I want that graph will be plotted between the time slots on particular date and efficiency 

please let me know if my case is clear, its the case in which I am not getting any solution, help me for this so that I can proceed with your tool. 

Thanks

Hi Ramesh ,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

We have analyzed you query and made a sample to illustrate this.

This sample has two date picker control for selecting the start and end date.

Based on this, data is passed to chart and it render for specified range.

Kindly find the sample from the below link.

Link:  http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/132458/WebApplication1-1467205745.zip

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Thanks,

Jayavigneshwaran

RA Ramesh December 3, 2014 04:59 AM UTC

Hi

Thank you for providing me a sample but I am not able to run your sample because "MACD.aspx" page is missing in your sample, and also none other page is working I am getting some type of dll error. I am attaching the screenshot  of my error please resolve this.

Thanks

Attachment: syncerror_20606957.rar

JA Jayavigneshwaran Syncfusion Team replied to Ramesh December 4, 2014 08:30 AM UTC

Hi

Thank you for providing me a sample but I am not able to run your sample because "MACD.aspx" page is missing in your sample, and also none other page is working I am getting some type of dll error. I am attaching the screenshot  of my error please resolve this.

Thanks

Attachment: syncerror_20606957.rar

Hi Ramesh,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have analyzed this and modified the sample to running state.

Kindly find the sample from the below link

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/132737/WebApplication1721872627.zip

The sample in coded in chart.aspx page.

Note: If you installed essential studio, if will work fine.

Else please refer Syncfusion.Ej and Syncfusion.EJ.Web dll’s to this project.

To make it runnable.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Thanks,

Jayavigneshwaran

RA Ramesh December 8, 2014 12:35 PM UTC

Hi

In your provided  sample <ChartIndicators> are giving error, and in chart.aspx.cs page ChartIndicators are not working.

Thanks

JA Jayavigneshwaran Syncfusion Team replied to Ramesh December 8, 2014 03:16 PM UTC

Hi

In your provided  sample <ChartIndicators> are giving error, and in chart.aspx.cs page ChartIndicators are not working.

Thanks

Hi Ramesh,
We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused.

We have modified the sample to runnable one.
Please find it from the below link
Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/132020/WebApplication12110738610.zip

Sample is coded in chart.aspx page. So kindly set chart.aspx as start page.

Please let me know if you have any concern.

Thanks,
Jayavigneshwaran

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon