We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

X axis is not getting displayed

Hi,
I have a wierd defect where on launching a Chart the X axis disappears. However it appears back when you resize the application window or change the resolution from current  resolution. 
Is this something associated to Syncfusion chart or else system resolution dependency?
I even noticed when I go by debugging my application the X axis appears but not by direct launch.
Pls Help!

Attachment: ChartWithoutXaxis_31d0a5dc.zip

2 Replies

MA Mahesh December 1, 2014 01:12 PM UTC

Need help ASAP!

MK Magesh Kumar Krishnan Syncfusion Team December 1, 2014 02:34 PM UTC

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analysed the reported with different scenarios with DateTimeAxis , by adding axis, chart and  assigning itemssource dynamically. But we are unable to  reproduce the reported issue from our side.

Could you please modify the attached sample and kindly provide us the replication procedure? So that, it would be helpful for us to serve you better.

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/DateTime_chart-1400440435.zip

Thanks,

Magesh Kumar K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon