Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.
We have tired in different scenarios to reproduce the issue with the given information and we are unable to reproduce the reported issue. To investigate further on this, we kindly request you to provide us the issue reproducing sample or the excel file with the mentioned formula that is causing the issue. This will help us to assist you with a prompt solution.
Please let us know if you have any concerns.
Thank you for updating us.
We have tried importing the provided file to grid and various other scenarios to reproduce the issue with the given file and we are unable to reproduce the reported issue. We have also shared the samples which we tried in the below links for your reference. It would be grateful for us to investigate further on this, if you could modify the provided samples to reproduce the issue and share us.
Also please provide us the below details:
1. 1. Is the data from the given file is imported to Grid?
2. 2. Your system culture settings
3. 3. Your working version of XlsIO
Sample Link (Grid): https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/CS-174090937.zip
Kindly update us with the requested details and let us know if you have any queries.
Hi Gurpreet Singh,
Thank you for updating us but we are still not clear with your scenario to reproduce the issue. Please let us know in detail for the below queries along with your culture settings to assist you with a prompt solution.
1. Are you exporting to a data table and importing to another sheet?
2. Are you trying to export from a grid to excel?
3. Are you trying to export from spreadsheet control to excel?
4. What is the formula that is causing this exception?
5. What is the platform you use?
If you are able to modify the sample we have provided to reproduce the issue, kindly share it to us to investigate further on this.