We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Show events as a listview with column headers in day view

HI Team,

I am facing one issue related to schedule controls I want to display events in the listview/gridview for a day view.

for example
<                          mar 2nd 2014                      >
  EventName  EventDate         name  addreess
  1                   2/3/2014 10:40   abc      abc
  2                   2/3/2014 11:00   xyz       xyz

On click of next/prev it will navigate next/prev dates.

Can you please let me know how to achieve this.

Thanks,
Laxmeesha

1 Reply

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team November 3, 2014 10:11 AM UTC

Hi Laxmeesha,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analysed your requirement and would like to inform you that, your mentioned requirements can be achieved only by customizing the sample code.  For the schedule control customization we have prepared and show cased a sample (Appointment Search) in our below online sample location.

http://mvc.syncfusion.com/demos/web/Schedule/AppointmentSearch

In the above sample, we have searched the appointments by the keyword (Ex. Event subject) and then based on the keyword we have filtered the Events (appointments) data from the data source (Ex. Sql Table) and then assigned this data to the Grid control data source; hence the Grid control will be displayed with the filtered data (Events). Therefore, we suggest you to refer the above sample and you will get an idea to meet your requirements “Displaying the events in the grid view” for the day view appointments.

Please let us know if it helps and any further assistance on this.

Regards,

Velmurugan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon