We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Set unavailable dates?

Possible/how to set individual dates as unselectable in datepicker (i.e. hotel booking but some days are sold out)?

3 Replies

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team October 20, 2014 03:46 PM UTC

Hi Kevin,

Currently we don’t have functionality of set the individual dates as unselectable in DatePicker. We have a method “beforeDateCreate”, by using this method, we can achieve your requirement and this will be available with our Vol 3, 2014, which has been scheduled to be rolled out at end of October month. We can also provide a custom patch for this if you are in need of a solution sooner.

Kindly let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Kasithangam

KH Kevin Hopton October 20, 2014 04:11 PM UTC

Thank you, Kasithangam, for that information. I am very pleased to hear that you have a solution and that it is scheduled within 11 days! I do not require a custom patch given the very near release of Vol 3. I have no further queries at this time.

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team October 21, 2014 09:12 AM UTC

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your update. We will update you once our vol3 has been released which is expected to be rolled out at this month end.

Regards,

Kasithangam

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon