We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Automated test tool

This question has been asked before, but I didn''t get any reply from the other forum. What automated test tool is SyncFusion support? Will it support Rational Robot? Thanks, Patrick

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 15, 2004 02:28 PM UTC

Syncfusion ships .Net controls. So, theoretically, any tool that supports native .NET controls should be able to handle our controls. But there are problems in general with testing tools, and grids. Grids are not a single control with a single value, and every one of its values are not tied to a single control. Normally you have to write some custom code provide the functionality to query the grid for the value of a particular cell. We use NUnit in house for our testing. We have no experience with Rational.

PA Patrick March 15, 2004 05:19 PM UTC

Hi Clay, I am also using NUnit to test at function level. We need some kind of system level test tool (Rational Robot). However, we have experience before with Stingray and Robot, Robot is unable to see the Stingray object, and we aren''t able to send key strokes to the widget itself, key strokes is only one example, there are other issues as well. I was hoping that SyncFusion will address Rational Robot issue. Thanks for the reply, Patrick

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon