We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Lightswitch Integration with ejaccordion

Hi to all,
I recently purchased your Essential Studio, I would like to integrate the widget ejaccordion, how can I do? 
you simply enter these scripts? 
<script src = "../ scripts / jquery.easing.1.3.min.js" type = "text / javascript"> </ script> 
<script src = "../ scripts / ej.web.all.min.js" type = "text / javascript"> </ script> 
<script src = "../ scripts / properties.js" type = "text / javascript"> </ script> 
I give you a small example of where I should integrate the widget 
myapp.BrowseSalonBook.RowTemplate_postRender = function (element, contentItem) {
     // Write code here.       
     }; 
}; 
many thanks for your interest

3 Replies

SS Saranya Sivakumar Syncfusion Team September 25, 2014 04:08 AM UTC

Hi Stefano,

We would like to let you know that, we can use all of our Syncfusion Essential JavaScript components in LightSwitch HTML client. We have prepared the documentation to know about how to use our components in LightSwitch HTML application and it is in review phase. For your convenience we have enclosed the documentation in the following location.

Document Location: Document

In the attached document, you can know how to use Essential JavaScript Components in LightSwitch. There will be a step by step procedure to create the LightSwitch application. We have prepared the sample based on your requirement, please find the same under the following location.

Sample Location: Sample

LightSwitch Extension support for our components will be available from our upcoming main release, which is expected to be rolled out next month end (October).

Please get back to us if you have further concern, we will be happy to help you out.

Regards,

Saranya.S

XV Xander van der Merwe September 25, 2014 11:27 PM UTC

I'm very excited about your upcoming LightSwitch support, please keep us posted.

SS Saranya Sivakumar Syncfusion Team September 26, 2014 02:10 PM UTC

Hi Xander,

Thanks for your update.

We will update this thread once our LightSwich Extension Suppot for our components is available.

Please let us know if you have further concern.

Regards,

Saranya.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon