We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfPulsingTile Is Not Pulsing Unless Full Collection of DLLs Is Included

When I add the full SyncFusion Controls library as a reference to my project, which adds over a dozen of DLLs to my project, the pulsing tile works as expected. However, when I add both the Syncfusion.SfHubTile.WinRT.dll and the dependent Syncfusion.SfShared.WinRT.dll libraries, although my project compiles and runs with no exceptions at runtime, the pulsing tiles never zoom or pulse. I couldn't figure out what other assemblies am I missing. I don't want to include the entire collection as that adds over 11MB of junk I don't need in my app.

Please let me know what other  undocumented dependencies this has. 

My issue is similar to what is described here: https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/107227/sfpulsingtile-is-not-pulsing 

1 Reply

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team September 16, 2014 06:59 AM UTC

Hi Elmer,

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue 'Pulsing tile is not zooming or pulsing while adding assemblies'. 
We have taken a video that describes SfPulsingTile works without any issues. 

Please find the video in below link,

Further we would like to know whether the Assemblies are referred from 

$SystemDrive:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\#Version#\Assemblies for WinRT\TargetVersion#\

Ex: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\12.2.0.42\Assemblies for WinRT\8.1\

as the above is the proper location for referring assemblies directly and not from

$SystemDrive:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\#Version#\WinRT\TargetVersion#\SDK\References\CommonConfigurationeutral\

EX: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\12.2.0.42\WinRT\8.1\SDK\References\CommonConfigurationeutral\

which is only for sdk reference path.

If the issue persists please provide us any samples or code snippet to reproduce the reported problem.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon