We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to add "padding" between decorator and node?

I would like to add a small amount of "padding," or white space, between a line connector decorator and the connected node. 

The attached video shows two nodes being added, and a line connector added between them.  There is "padding" when those nodes and connector are added. 

However, as I show in the video, there is no padding between the decorators and nodes in the diagram that is instantiated by default when the application starts.

How do I add the "padding," like that which appears for the nodes I added in the video? 

Thanks for your help.  Please note that the attached is in .zipx format.

Attachment: How_to_add_padding_to_decorators_2191eeeb.zip

4 Replies

SC Saranya Chandrasekaran Syncfusion Team September 2, 2014 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Jeff,

We are working on your requirement. We will update you with the task status on tomorrow September 3rd, 2014.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Saranya C

SC Saranya Chandrasekaran Syncfusion Team September 3, 2014 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Jeff,

Regarding “How to add "padding" between decorator and node?”, we have created simple sample to meet your requirement. In our sample we have used ConnectionEndSpace to add space between a line connector decorator and the connected node. Please refer to the attached sample.

Please refer to the online documentation for more details about LineConnector.

Link: http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/wpf/documents/lineconnectors.htm

Regards,

Saranya C

Attachment: 117191_1c37c901.zip

JE Jeff September 3, 2014 03:01 PM UTC

Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for.  It works well in the sample you provided.  However, it does not work correctly in your standard Diagram Builder sample.  I have created an incident for this issue.

SC Saranya Chandrasekaran Syncfusion Team September 5, 2014 04:05 AM UTC

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your update. We will follow up with the new incident #129220.

Regards,
Saranya C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon