We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Treeview Undo or Redo

It is very easy for my users to drag-and-drop nodes within the tree unintentionally. 

1. Is there a built in Undo feature of Treeview?

2. Can I implement an Undo feature thru code (VB please)

3. Or, can I implement a User Prompt (Yes, No, Cancel) whenever they Move or Delete a node?

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies

MK Muthu Krishnan Arunachalam Syncfusion Team August 20, 2014 04:59 AM UTC

Hi Solymars,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Currently we are preparing custom sample for your requirement in TreeView control. So we will update you the further details on 22nd, August 2014.

We appreciate your patience until then.

Thanks,

MuthuKrishnan.

MK Muthu Krishnan Arunachalam Syncfusion Team August 22, 2014 03:29 PM UTC

Hi Solymars,

Thanks for your patience.

We have implemented a user prompt (yes/no) whenever you move or delete a node and attached sample  can be downloaded following location. 

http://syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/Forum-Treeview-1992094462.zip

Note: Try to delete the node by using context menu but before that select the same.

Currently we are implementing undo feature for both drag & drop and delete options, So we will update you further details on 26th, August 2014.

Please let us know this solution helps you.

Thanks,

MuthuKrishnan

MK Muthu Krishnan Arunachalam Syncfusion Team August 26, 2014 03:36 PM UTC

Hi Solymars,

Thanks for your patience.

We have implemented undo function whenever you did move or delete a node. To retain the previous operation by clicking undo button.  We have attached sample can be downloaded following location. 

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/Forum-Treeview-712842928.zip

Note: You need to select the node before try to drag the node.

Please let us know this solution helps you.

Thanks,

MuthuKrishnan

SO solymars September 4, 2014 12:12 PM UTC

Thank you, I will both of these a try.

GA Gurunathan A Syncfusion Team September 8, 2014 03:33 AM UTC

Hi Solymars,

Thanks for the update.

We will wait to hear from you.

Please let us know if you have further queries.

Thanks,

Gurunathan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon