We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to provide data from AuoCompleteBox in View to Controller using buttons.

I am transferring from Telerik MVC Extensuions to SyncFusion MVC (the wrong platform above, but the ControlList for MVC would not load) and my problem is to get my buttons in the view to activate and to provide the right data to my controller. So far I have been susccersful in loading my data in the AutoCompleteBox but the buttons remain inactive.
Attached is the present Telerik code in my program for both Controller and View. I would really appreciate some guidance here because this is essential for my project.
Regards,
Tom Bakker

Attachment: Documentation_9e32809e.zip

1 Reply

SS Saranya Sivakumar Syncfusion Team August 12, 2014 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Tom,

We have achieved your requirement (Provide data from Autocomplete in View to Controller using button) and prepared a sample by adding Autocomplete control and Button in the View page. During form postback, it displays the param of Autocomplete in the Action result page. Find the sample in the following location.

Sample Location: Sample

We need more information about the active/inactive button which you have specified in the query. Please provide us the code snippet in order to provide better solution to fulfill your need.

Please let us know if you have further concern.

Regards,

Saranya.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon