We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Ask for help about drag and drop selected rows in GridControl

Hi, I am programing with GridControl, I need to implement a new feature that drag several selected rows and drop them to any row index. Do you have any demo or source code?  Thanks.

5 Replies

JS Joel Sternke August 5, 2014 09:41 AM UTC

Sorry, I forgot to make it clear that the GridControl is WPF control.

KB Kanimozhi Bharathi Syncfusion Team August 7, 2014 05:37 AM UTC

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

You can refer the documentation from the following link to achieve the Drag and Drop in GridControl.

Documentation Link: http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/wpf/default.htm#!documents/excellikedraganddrop.htm

Also, we have attached a demo sample for this and you can download the sample from the following location:

Sample Link: Drag and Drop.zip

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Thanks,

Kanimozhi B

Attachment: Drag_and_Drop_9ab7692e.zip

JS Joel Sternke August 7, 2014 08:49 AM UTC

Thanks for you reply, now I have another question : How to get the selections in dashed rectangle during dragging? Please see the attachment. Thanks.
Attachment: How_to_get_selections_in_the_dashed_rectangle__d5a6f8a3.zip

KB Kanimozhi Bharathi Syncfusion Team August 11, 2014 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Joel,

We analyzed your query and we have prepared a sample to get the drag over region while dragging by triggering the DragOver and OnDragDrop event of GridControl . Please find the sample based on this from the below location.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Thanks,

Kanimozhi B

Attachment: Drag_and_Drop_(2)_a2a40d32.zip

NT Nick Tang August 14, 2014 05:28 AM UTC

Hi Kanimozhi, 

Joel is my colleague. Thanks for your new demo. It is helpful. 

Thanks.
Nick

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon