We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Change recurring appointments backgournd color

Hi,

When i change the background color of a recurring appointment the color won't change and this happens only with recurring appointments.

I use this code to do so: 
  • item.AppointmentBackground = new SolidColorBrush((Color.FromArgb(255, 188, 179, 171)));
Is there any solution.

Thank you, 

4 Replies

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team June 26, 2014 09:10 AM UTC

Hi Abdelhamid,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Based on your provided information we are unable to reproduce the issue by changing the recurring appointment background. So could you please provide us more information regarding this scenario along with the issue reproducing sample (if possible)? It will be helpful for us to analyze more and provide you a possible solution.

Please let us know, if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Nijamudeen M.

RM Raphael Mina June 26, 2014 12:04 PM UTC

When i change the background first time works but when i tried to get back to old background color i got the issue

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team June 27, 2014 08:30 AM UTC

Hi Raphael,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are able to reproduce the issue and we have logged an Issue report on this. The issue fix will be available in our upcoming release. We will update you once the implementation has been rolled out.

Please let us know, if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Nijamudeen M.

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team July 11, 2014 11:59 AM UTC

Hi Abdelhamid / Raphael,

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio Vol 2 2014 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link:

Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/announcements/116964

The mentioned issue was fixed and it was included in this release.

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,

Nijamudeen M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon