We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Refresh Schedule

Hi,

I can't refresh the schedule to add new appointments (reccurent or normal), it shows me a null reference ! If i clear the collection, this clear all the appointments on the schedule !

Thank you, 

3 Replies

AB Abdelhamid June 3, 2014 02:27 PM UTC

It shows me this error when adding appointments to the ScheduleAppointmentCollection
'System.NullReferenceException' s'est produite dans Syncfusion.SfSchedule.WinRT.DLL 

AB Abdelhamid June 3, 2014 03:21 PM UTC

Complete error message:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object. / Syncfusion.SfSchedule.WinRT / -2147467261 /    at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Schedule.SfSchedule.Add(DateTime key, ScheduleAppointment thing)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Schedule.SfSchedule.Appointments_CollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1.InsertItem(Int32 index, T item)
   at System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection`1.Add(T item)
   at SOLuxe.View.Agenda.AgendaPage.LoadAppointements()

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team June 4, 2014 03:17 PM UTC

Hi Abdelhamid,

We have created a simple sample based on the provided information and stack trace. But we are not able to reproduce the mentioned issue from our side. Please refer the prepared sample in the below attachment. Could you please modify the provided sample to reproduce the mentioned issue and also could you please provide us the information about the Essential studio version you are using. So that we can analyze further on the issue and provide you a possible solution.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Nijamudeen M.

Attachment: Appointments_Clear_946b9c8a.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon