We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with Chart from controller

Hi,

I'm trying to represent a simple example with a chart standing. This Chart Pie is ChartProperties linked from the Controller. When I run vs. 2013 I get the following error:
"Additional information: unexpected exception when binding a dynamic operation."

Why?.

I attached my small example.

Can you help me to solve this error?
Thank you

Attachment: SampleAppChartFromController_16a78c12.zip

4 Replies

JS Jesus Sanchez June 2, 2014 11:17 AM UTC

This post must be in ASP.net MVC Classic ....

Sorry

AT Anandaraj T Syncfusion Team June 2, 2014 11:17 AM UTC

Hi Jesus Sanchez,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are not able to reproduce the reported issue with the sample provided by you. We have only modified the references of Syncfusion assemblies in the solution and it can be downloaded from the following link.
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/SampleAppChartFromController1609343407.zip

We would like to know the following details, so that we can analyze the issue further and provide a solution.

1. Could you please provide a screenshot and stack trace of the exception?

2. Could you please check if the version of Syncfusion assemblies referred in the solution are the same as Syncfusion assemblies included in the web configuration file?

The information provided would be of great help in resolving the issue.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Anand

JS Jesus Sanchez June 2, 2014 05:42 PM UTC

Ok....

I have updated to version 12.10.49 and it now works.
Thank you

RJ Rekha J Syncfusion Team June 3, 2014 04:46 AM UTC

Hi Jesus,

Thanks for your update.

We are glad to hear that the issue was resolved at your end, Please get back us if you have any queries.

Regards,

Rekha.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon