We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Size and language of the control

Hello,

With VS2012+MVC4+EntityFramework4.5,  language: c#, operating system: windows 7 64-bit, the control's version is 11.4400.0.26, 

@(Html.Syncfusion().Olap().OlapClient("olapclient", ViewData["DataManager"] as OlapDataManager).Height(800).Width(1500))

If the control has the property of auto-size? if not ,to set it auto-fit the window ,how to do?

and besides, I also want to set the control's language.

5 Replies

TM Tamilarasu M Syncfusion Team April 29, 2014 04:43 AM UTC

Dear Customer,

Currently we don’t have the support for auto-resize and localization in MVC (Classic). We have created new feature requests for these supports and we will consider it in any of our upcoming releases.

Meanwhile we kindly recommend to go-through our MVC (Wrapper) provided in this Volume 1, 2014 release which has the localization support. NOTE: Auto-size is yet to be done.

Online Sample Link: http://mvc.syncfusion.com/demos/web/OlapClient/Localization

Thanks,

Tamilarasu.M

EC echo April 29, 2014 08:36 AM UTC

Thank you! 

The latest version I've  downloaded and I found the local samples include all the controls.It is a bit difficult for me .  Do you have samples  just for OlapClient in MVC ? 

Thank you !

TM Tamilarasu M Syncfusion Team April 30, 2014 12:46 PM UTC

Dear customer,

Please find the stand-alone OlapClient MVC sample in the attachment.

Let us know if you have any further concerns.

Thanks,

Tamilarasu.M

Attachment: OlapClient_91be223f.zip

EC echo May 1, 2014 03:59 AM UTC

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

TM Tamilarasu M Syncfusion Team May 2, 2014 09:20 AM UTC

Dear Customer,

Thanks for the update. Please lets us know if you require any further assistance.

Thanks,

Tamilarasu.M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon