We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Exception with new version 12.1.0.43

Hi,
I have upgraded a diagram control from 11.4.0 version to 12.1.0.43, and again, with this new version I have found a problem. When I close a form that contains a diagram an Exception ocurrs.

I attach a document with the exception. It didn´t happen in old version.
Thanks in advanced
Regards,
Blanca

7 Replies

SK Senthil Kumar M Syncfusion Team April 25, 2014 10:14 AM UTC

Hi Blanca,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We haven’t found  any attachment from your last update, could you please share us your files to resolve your reported issue and provide a better solution at our end?.

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,

Senthilkumar M

BC Blanca Calderon April 25, 2014 10:37 AM UTC

Sorry, I sent you a *.doc document.

Anyway I'm seeing if I could find anything else and, with the new version, I get an exception in design mode (second part of the image that I've send).

I'm using Visual Studio Professional 2010, Framework 2.0 and the assemblies 2.0.

I've opened a sample project with Diagram in a form and I don't have any problem. The sample project is in 2010 too, but with framework 4.0, but I have change the framework to 2.0 and works ok.

Regards,

Blanca

Attachment: ErrorSyncfusion_e957402.rar

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team April 29, 2014 03:44 AM UTC

Hi Blanca,

BC Blanca Calderon April 29, 2014 06:09 AM UTC

Oh, the reply only has the greeting:-(

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team April 29, 2014 06:17 AM UTC

Hi Blanca,

Sorry for our incomplete previous update.

Currently, we are working on your requirement with high priority. We will update you with more details in one business day (04/30/2014).

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath

BC Blanca Calderon replied to Amsath Ali M May 13, 2014 07:06 AM UTC

Hi Blanca,

Sorry for our incomplete previous update.

Currently, we are working on your requirement with high priority. We will update you with more details in one business day (04/30/2014).

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath

Hi,

something new about my problem?

Regards,

Blanca

VI Vinothini Syncfusion Team May 15, 2014 08:54 AM UTC

Hi Blanca,

We were able to reproduce the problem and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Vinothini R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon