We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Record Drag&Drop

Hi.

How can I do drag&drop of records in WPF.SfDataGrid please?

I would send this thread into WPF.SfDataGrid section, but I couldn't do that. There was an error in reading WPF controls (when I set 'WPF' Platform, it stuck in reading controls.

Thanks.

Regards,

Juraj

5 Replies

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team April 28, 2014 02:36 PM UTC

Hi Tomana,

We have created a sample for achieving drag and drop of record in WPF.SfDataGrid.

please check the sample link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/124264/RowDragAndDrop1211645191.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries

Thanks,

Ashok

Attachment: RowDragAndDrop_a6975fe5.zip

JT Juraj Tomana May 13, 2014 10:39 AM UTC

Hi.

Thanks, but still there are some problems:
1) problem with resolving record index (reported as incident http://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/incidents/124939)
2) when is clicked somewhere "inside" of grid, but not on record (for example in the filters popup), starts drag&drop operation

Regards,
Juraj

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team May 16, 2014 04:16 PM UTC

Hi Juraj,

Query1: RecordIndex

For this query we have update the response to your incident 124939, please refer that incident

Query 2: Record Drag and Drop

We are not able to reproduce the reported issue. Can you please share the replication procedure steps for this query that would be helpful for us to serve you?

Please let us know if you require further assistance 

Thanks,
Ashok

JT Juraj Tomana May 19, 2014 10:34 AM UTC

Query 2 was answered in incident 124939, too.

Thanks.
Regards,
Juraj

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team May 21, 2014 11:43 AM UTC

Hi Juraj,

Thanks for your update, please let us know if you require further assistance.

Thanks,

Ashok

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon