We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Hide Missing Data in Fast Line Bitmap Series

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

116152 Apr 14,2014 03:50 PM Apr 16,2014 08:23 AM WPF 1
Tags: Chart
Eric Zwirnmann
Asked On April 14, 2014 03:50 PM

Is there a way to hide missing data (gaps in data) in a Fast Line Bitmap Series?

I see there is a method, ChartLineType.SetBreakLineForNonIndexedData, but I'm unable to figure out how to implement this in my current Fast Line Bitmap Series.

Mohammed Azarudeen [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 16, 2014 08:23 AM

Hi Eric,

We have considered this as a feature request “ScaleBreak Feature ”, however to access this, we request you contact us at Syncfusion Support or you may also create your customer account under Direct Trac and open a new incident so that our support engineer will assist you accordingly.

Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link:                   

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,

Mohammed Azarudeen

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;