We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

how restrict time range to a TimePicker ?m

Hi,

Is it possible to restrict a TimePicker time range? As the DatePicker does it with the MaxDate and MinDate properties?

I need to prevent my customer to enter a time greater than another time. I would like to do it like DatePicker does it. DatePicker colors the prohibited cells in a different color and make impossible to select these cells.

Thanks for any help or any link that can make me in the way.
Alain

5 Replies

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team April 15, 2014 03:34 PM UTC

Hi Alain,

We currently do not have support for setting 'Minimum, maximum range in SfTimePicker'. Hence we have considered your requirement as feature and logged report for same. We Kindly request you to visit our website periodically for feature updates.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

FD Finance Department replied to Vignesh V August 27, 2015 10:03 AM UTC

Hi Alain,

We currently do not have support for setting 'Minimum, maximum range in SfTimePicker'. Hence we have considered your requirement as feature and logged report for same. We Kindly request you to visit our website periodically for feature updates.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

About a year ago the question was asked for a range option in the sfTimePicker control. Can we expect this feature in the near future. We would like to use this control for entering a duration with for instance a max value of 8 hours.

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team August 28, 2015 08:53 AM UTC

Hi Alain,

A support incident has been created under your account to track the details about the requested feature of "Range options" in SfTimePicker control. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

AA Andres Alvarado January 20, 2021 09:26 PM UTC

I was just looking for this functionality on the Time picker control. Are you guys planning to release this feature? I need to specify a range, similar as the one used on the DateTime control. Thanks.

BR Bharathi Rajakantham Syncfusion Team January 21, 2021 01:41 PM UTC

Hi Andres  

Thanks for Contacting Syncfusion Support,  

We have checked your query “How to restrict Timerange of TimePicker ” from our end. We have currently stopped supporting WinRT products as it is classic platform ,so we suggest you to use our UWP products. You can use MinTime  and MaxTime Property to restrict the Time in  UWP SfTimePicker. Please check the documentation and the sample link for your reference.  

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this. We will be glad to assist you.  
Regards,   
Bharathi R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon