We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DID YOU KNOW? Syncfusion Has a Spreadsheet Control

Hello,
I have received the following e-mail:
DID YOU KNOW?  Syncfusion Has a Spreadsheet Control 
-The Spreadsheet control is available for both WPF and Silverlight to view and edit Excel files.
-The WPF control can be hosted in Windows Forms applications, and the Silverlight control can be used in LightSwitch.
-Custom formulas, including cross-sheet formulas, are supported, and charts, images, bookmarks, hyperlinks, and sparklines can easily be added to spreadsheets.
-Outlining, conditional formatting, and styles are supported, and the control also includes undo-redo functionality.
-The Spreadsheet control is compatible with all versions of Excel from 97 to 2013.

Is there an example about how hosting this control in WinForm?

Thank you
Roberto Guerzoni

11 Replies

BP Balakrishnan P Syncfusion Team April 8, 2014 12:08 PM UTC

Hi Roberto,

Please find the below attached sample which illustrates working of spreadsheet Control hosted in WinForm.

Please let us know if this sample helps you

Thanks,

Balakrishnan.P

Attachment: UCSpreadsheet_9adde7a6.zip

RG Roberto Guerzoni April 8, 2014 12:20 PM UTC

Is a good start point.
Thank you

BP Balakrishnan P Syncfusion Team April 14, 2014 06:52 AM UTC

Hi Roberto,
Thank you,Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Bala

AM Ayman Metwally July 3, 2015 10:09 PM UTC

Hi Balakrishnan P,
Can you please provide a VB.NET sample .. I'm sorry but I'm trying to do the same and I'm not succeeding and I don't know why !
Thanks in advance

KB Kanimozhi Bharathi Syncfusion Team July 6, 2015 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Ayman Metwally,

Thank you for Contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have analyzed your query and we have prepared a spreadsheet sample in VB and you can find the sample link below.

Sample link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/116101/ze/VB_Spreadsheet90037598

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks
Kanimozhi B

AM Ayman Metwally July 24, 2015 09:19 AM UTC

Many thanks Balakrishnan P ... Much appreciated.

AM Ayman Metwally July 24, 2015 09:22 AM UTC

Sorry Kanimozhi Bharathi ... many thanks to you :)

KB Kanimozhi Bharathi Syncfusion Team July 27, 2015 12:08 PM UTC

Hi Ayman Metwally,
Thank you for your update. We will be happy to assist you always.
Thanks
Kanimozhi B

BI Bobi Ivanov January 6, 2017 12:44 PM UTC

I cannot run the ClickOnce example from here: 

I get the following message: 
"Unable to install or run the application. The application requires that assembly Syncfusion.Tools.Wpf Version 14.4400.0.15 be installed in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) first. "

Is this error, or specifically for this control I need to install a trial? I am asking because other demos I tried are working without installing anything in addition.

KB Kanimozhi Bharathi Syncfusion Team January 9, 2017 12:08 PM UTC

Hi Bobi Ivanov,   

We could reproduce the issue with ClickOnce Sample. Hence we are working on this issue. We will correct and update it in online at the earliest.   

Regards   
Kanimozhi B   

PR pratham replied to Kanimozhi Bharathi February 25, 2018 02:22 PM UTC

Hi Ayman Metwally,

Thank you for Contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have analyzed your query and we have prepared a spreadsheet sample in VB and you can find the sample link below.

Sample link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/116101/ze/VB_Spreadsheet90037598

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks
Kanimozhi B

Hi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon