We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Overlay Documents do not keep the same coordiates

Hi,

I would like to overlay one pdf document as a header template onto another pdf document to create the same header for each page of the pdf document.  I use the sample on your site at:
 http://asp.syncfusion.com/demos/reporting/Pdf/Modify%20Documents/Overlay%20Documents/CS/default.aspx
However the pdf document that I use for the overlay to create the header for each of the final pdf document has shifted coordinates.  The original document for the header has the header template high on top of the page, but when overlay this template to a pdf document, the header has its starting point lower than the original pdf document.  I try your Overlay Document page above and import another pdf file for the header of each of the page. 

Please use attached file and the Overlay Documents page above to see  the overlay document coordinates are shifted lower and more indent from the left than the original document.

Could you assist to make the header in the pdf file "Test_Syncfusion_Overlay.pdf to keep it top position on the page when merging the two documents together.

Thank you.

2 Replies

VL Vanna Le February 28, 2014 06:36 PM UTC

Attached with this post is the file I mentioned in my post earlier to import into the Overlay Documents page under Pdf category.

Attachment: TestSyncfusionOverlay_b7f3d70f.rar

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team March 4, 2014 04:23 AM UTC

HI Vanna,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Could you please set the Border margins to the PDF which you are willing to add Border template, so that the content will be rendered inside the overlaid document.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan.C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon