We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Transfer multiple cells at one time

Can I transfer an array of data to a range of multiple cells at one time instead of cell by cell?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 15, 2004 11:15 AM UTC

Hi Sergei, Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion ExcelRW. The current version does not support this feature but the release candidate which is scheduled to be released today has an ImportArray method which allows you to import an array of data into multiple cells in a worksheet. The forum will be updated when the release candidate is available for download. Sorry for the inconvenience. Best regards, Stephen. >Can I transfer an array of data to a range of multiple cells at one time instead of cell by cell?

SY Sergei Yakovlev March 19, 2004 05:38 PM UTC

I tryed to use ImportDataTable and it takes 9 minutes to load 20,000 records to Excel. Is it normal? >Hi Sergei, > >Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion ExcelRW. > >The current version does not support this feature but the release candidate which is scheduled to be released today has an ImportArray method which allows you to import an array of data into multiple cells in a worksheet. The forum will be updated when the release candidate is available for download. Sorry for the inconvenience. > >Best regards, > >Stephen. > >>Can I transfer an array of data to a range of multiple cells at one time instead of cell by cell?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 22, 2004 03:05 AM UTC

Hi Sergei, No, That is not the normal time taken to import a datatable. I tried reading a datatable with 20000 records and it took only a few seconds . Could you please open a Direc-Trac incident and give me more details so that i can look into the reason for the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience. Best regards, Stephen. >I tryed to use ImportDataTable and it takes 9 minutes to load 20,000 records to Excel. Is it normal? > >>Hi Sergei, >> >>Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion ExcelRW. >> >>The current version does not support this feature but the release candidate which is scheduled to be released today has an ImportArray method which allows you to import an array of data into multiple cells in a worksheet. The forum will be updated when the release candidate is available for download. Sorry for the inconvenience. >> >>Best regards, >> >>Stephen. >> >>>Can I transfer an array of data to a range of multiple cells at one time instead of cell by cell?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon