We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

What is the event which redraws a chart control in WPF?

Hello,

I am working on an application which uses Syncfusion column chart controls for WPF.
What I want is to give to one specific column a different interior color to show that it is the max value.
I have tried the ColorEach property set to true,but this did not resolve my problem because I want only one column with a different color. I was also looking for an event to redraw the ChartSeries code behind each time the max value changes, but I really can not find anything to help me.
Could you please tell me if there is any event that I can use to solve my problem?Or if there is not such an event, is there any way to accomplish my goal?

II have spent many days trying to figuring this out with no result. That's why your answer will be very helpful to me.

Thanks in advance,

Theodosia Konstantinidou

3 Replies

KV Karthikeyan V Syncfusion Team January 28, 2014 06:35 PM UTC

Hi Theodosia,

Thanks for using the Syncfusion products.

We have analysed the reported requirement. We have prepared a sample based on interior  changed depend on max value of column and please find the sample under the following location.

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan V.

ColumnChartMaxInterior_e25f6b63.zip

TK Theodosia Konstantinidou January 28, 2014 07:17 PM UTC

Hi Karthikeyan V.,

Thank you very much. This is what I was looking for. But now the only problem is that I can not change the palette from the context menu of the chart. Is there any solution?

Thank you in advance,

Theodosia Konstantinidou

KV Karthikeyan V Syncfusion Team January 30, 2014 12:07 PM UTC

Hi Theodosia,

Thanks for the update.

We have analysed the reported requirement.  We have provided for the workaround about your requirement and after this workaround, we are unable to achieve the palette feature to Series.

Note: Could you please confirm that without this workaround palette feature not working?

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon