We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Documentation for DataManager?

Is there documentation somewhere for DataManager?  I'd like to understand if and how it can be used to virtualize access to a non-oData data source.  The virtualscrolling example is similar to what I want, but from what I can tell it actually loads the entire dataset up front.  What I would like is to have call my REST API that returns JSON data, and be virtualized.  I can not find any documentation / examples of how to do this.

5 Replies

MK Maithiliy K Syncfusion Team January 9, 2014 08:57 AM UTC

Hi Dan,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

Query 1#: Is there documentation somewhere for DataManager?  

Currently we are working and give higher priority for this DataManager Documentation. We will update the DataManager in online JavaScript documentation as early as possible.

Query #2: What I would like is to have call my REST API that returns JSON data, and be virtualized.

Based on your request we have created a virtual scrolling sample using remote data. Please download the sample from the following attachment.

Please try this and let us know if you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Maithiliy K

Virtualscrolling_189d6182.zip

MC Márcio Chaves November 17, 2014 12:27 PM UTC

Any solution for this? Still can't find no documentation for DataManager.

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team November 18, 2014 12:21 PM UTC

Hi Márcio Chaves,

The documentation for the datamanager is currently in review state and it will be hosted online on November 21, 2014. We will let you know once the documentation is available online.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhanan. P

DR David Rose May 4, 2016 07:34 PM UTC

Any update on documentation for Data Manager?

GV Gowthami V Syncfusion Team May 5, 2016 12:29 PM UTC

Hi David, 

We have completed the documentation for ejDataManager and refreshed the document in online. 

Refer to the below UG document link for ejDataManager control. 

Refer to the below link for online demos, 

Refer to the below API reference link for ejDataManager, 

Regards, 

Gowthami V. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon