We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ChartFastSeriesPresenter

Hello,

I am trying to inherit from this class. When I look at the points collection on the chart I see one extra point in the collection compared to my data.

In other words the Points collection has 2000 items in it whereas the data I bind to the chart has 1999. You are creating one extra point and I am trying to understand why and where. I need to match my data to your points so I need to find out if you add the point to the beginning or to the end.

Regards,

M

1 Reply

KV Karthikeyan V Syncfusion Team January 9, 2014 05:15 AM UTC

Dear Customer,

Thanks for using syncfusion products,

We have analysed the reported issue. We are able to reproduce the issue in the version 11.1.0.21, however we would like to inform you that issue has been resolved with our current version 11.4.0.26. Could you please upgrade to this version to resolve this issue.

Please click the following link to upgrade to the latest version:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/115005/Essential-Studio-2013-Volume-4-Final-Release-v114026-available-for-download

Note: That extra point is the duplicate of end point , which will be added at the end of point collection.

Please let us know if you need further clarification.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon