We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Report printing issue

Hi,

When i am trying to print a report very first report in project is displaying in print preview remaining all reports are not displaying in print preview, including same report also not displaying when trying to print second time(Moved away from report page and come back to report page and clicking on print). currently using version is 11.3.0.30 same issue in 11.4.0.26 also.

currently we are using trail version if print is working fine we will purchase it.

Please give me quick responce it is very urgent

WinRTSampleApplication_1971ae91.rar

5 Replies

RG Ragavan G Syncfusion Team December 23, 2013 08:44 AM UTC

Hi Sankar ,

We are able to reproduce this issue and fixed this issue . Please replace attached Syncfusion.SfReportViewer.WinRT dll below location

Location :  “ System path” \ Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.4.0.26\Assemblies for WinRT\8.0 

You can only add Syncfusion.SfReportViewer.WinRT dll to your sample application from the above location  to get the changes for this fix .

Assembly : Syncfusion.SfReportViewer.WinRT.zip

Modified sample : WinRTSampleApplication.zip

Please let me know if you have any questions .

Thanks ,

Ragavan G

K. k.sanju377@gmail.com December 23, 2013 12:27 PM UTC

Thank you for Quick Response.

Still i am facing same problem. i would like to know problem is in  your controls or in my code.. even i replaced old dll with your recent dll i am facing same issue.

RG Ragavan G Syncfusion Team December 23, 2013 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Sankar ,

Thanks for your update .

Please follow below steps to run your samples

We have fixed this issue in provided Syncfusion.SfReportViewer.WinRT assembly .

1)Please replace provided assembly in following location

Location :  “ System path” \ Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.4.0.26\Assemblies for WinRT\8.0 

2) Remove Syncfusion 8.0 Controls for WinRT XAML  Assembly from  Assembly reference

3) Add Syncfusion.SfReportViewer.WinRT alone in your existing sample  from replaced location .

Location :  “ System path” \ Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.4.0.26\Assemblies for WinRT\8.0 \ Syncfusion.SfReportViewer.WinRT

4) Now run your sample application

Please let us know if you still facing any issues .

Thanks ,

Ragavan G

K. k.sanju377@gmail.com December 24, 2013 06:34 AM UTC

Thank you... its working fine...

but i am facing new problem with this dll. when i am printing 2 times(with out moving away from same page) app is closing.. it was showing an exception  
" The device is not ready.Windows.Graphics.Printing.PrintManager must be retrieved and initialized with a PrintTaskRequested event handler prior to making this call.".

SR Soundara Rajan S Syncfusion Team December 30, 2013 12:14 PM UTC

Hi Sankar,

Please follow up the incident #117281.

Please let us know, if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Soundara Rajan S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon