We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Essential Studio 2013 Volume 4 Final Release v11.4.0.26 available for download

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

115005 Dec 18,2013 06:51 AM Mar 13,2018 11:49 PM Announcements 4
Tags: Announcements
Sathya N [Syncfusion]
Asked On December 18, 2013 06:51 AM

Unlock Key: If your Essential Studio license is current, you will be able to obtain the key to install this version from your account in DirectTrac. Otherwise, please contact your Syncfusion Sales Representative or e-mail salessupport@syncfusion.com .
Please email salessupport@syncfusion.com for more details. Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Studio.

Regards,
Syncfusion Essential Studio Team

John Hind
Replied On December 19, 2013 05:03 AM

I have an issue with the assemblies. If I install just 4.5 and 4.5.1 framework using the Assembly Manager, there is no Syncfusion.compression.base nor Syncfusion.core nor Syncfusion.linq.base installed. I cannot add them as references in Visual Studio.

My mvc application errors without these assemblies referenced. What am I doing wrong ?

thanks

John

Sivaguru S [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 19, 2013 12:08 PM

Hi John,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Did you installed the Syncfusion Essential Studio setup or platform variant installer(ASP.NET MVC / Mobile MVC) for the v11.4.0.26 in your machine ?

In order to check the issue, could you please share the install log files from the below location ?

1) "InstallInfo.xml" file :
{program files folder}\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\{Essential Studio version}\Utilities\InstallInfoGenerator\

Ex: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.4.0.26\Utilities\InstallInfoGenerator\InstallInfo.xml

2) Assembly manager log files {"Syncfusion.AssemblyManager.45.txt" and "Syncfusion.AssemblyManager.451.txt" } from the below location

{program files folder}\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\{Essential Studio version}\Utilities\Assembly Manager

Ex:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.4.0.26\Utilities\Assembly Manager

Please let us know, if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sivaguru S

Marcus Fuest
Replied On January 28, 2014 05:04 AM

I have a similar problem with "Essential Studio for WPF v11.4.0.26".
Several assemblies (for example syncfusion.compression.base, syncfusion.linq.base) are just shown as "Syncfusion..resources" in the "Add reference"-dialog in VS2013. The problem only occurs with framework 4.5 and 4.5.1 assemblies, 3.5 and 4.0 are correct.

syncfusion_references_8c2f7b8f.zip

Vadivel N [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 30, 2014 11:06 PM

Hi Marcus,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We have confirmed that the issue with Assemblies file description is a defect and we have logged a defect report. The fix for this issue is estimated to be available on next 2014 volume 1 release.

If you need assemblies with file description changes, we will provide the patch for those assemblies. Please share the list of assemblies which you need with file description changes.

Please let me know if you any queries.

Regards,
Vadivel N

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;