We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Ribbon Control - how to dock to top of form

I am trying to minimize wasted space on a form with a ribbon but I cannot get rid of the blank area above the ribbon. 
I have tried using standard form and ribbon form with same result

In the attached screenshot you can see what I am trying to eliminate which is highlighted in Red.
I don't need multiple tabs either and although I have removed the Tab text the tab is still there in a smaller form.
Is there any way to move the control up to the bottom of the header?

Ribbon_Form_917209cb.zip

1 Reply

KR Kannan R Syncfusion Team November 18, 2013 10:29 AM UTC

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Query

Comments

I am trying to minimize wasted space on a form with a ribbon but I cannot get rid of the blank area above the ribbon. 

In the attached screenshot you can see what I am trying to eliminate which is highlighted in Red.

I don't need multiple tabs either and although I have removed the Tab text the tab is still there in a smaller form.

Is there any way to move the control up to the bottom of the header?

We would like to let you know that, this reported space is for displaying ToolStripTabItem header text.

And at present there is no support to minimize, move the controls up or remove the mentioned space in RibbonControlAdv.

And RibbonControlAdv will enable user to perform Auto hide alike MS outlook from our Essential Studio Vol 4, 2013. We request you to make use this feature to achieve your requirement.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance,

Regards,

Kannan.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon