We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Data Bound Grid examples and documentation

Hi,
Is there any example of how to use the masked edit control in a column?
They would be also interesting examples of how to use the control limits in a column.
In the examples I find very complex cases, the editing activity normally used to control entry errors are not covered in the documentation?

Regards
Roberto Guerzoni

3 Replies

RG Roberto Guerzoni November 5, 2013 02:23 PM UTC

I tried to understand how to control the editing of the grid and how to use the Masked creating a small program.
Everything seems to work, I have just a minor inconvenience, when validation fails the cell text does not display the value entered and checked but the previous year.
Is there any option to avoid this?
I enclose the sample program where you can see how the grid show the old value if you put the wrong data in the column "Line"

Can anyone give me a hint?

DataBoundGrid_Edit_Delete_Add_d335f02f.zip

RG Roberto Guerzoni November 11, 2013 08:12 PM UTC

Hi,
can someone kindly suggest how to display the value edited in a masked edit column during validation?

Thank you
Roberto Guerzoni

KC Karuppasamy C Syncfusion Team November 21, 2013 05:35 AM UTC

Hi Roberto,

Thanks you for using Syncfusion Products.

You have created incident in Direct-Trac.We have updated to you through Direct-Trac.Please make use of  the update which will definitely resolve your issue.

Please let me know if you  have any concerns.

Regards,
Karuppasamy C.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon