We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Schedule Control Crashes when I add more then three events on a day.

Hello I created a schedule page and use the sfschedule control to simply display everything a user has created in some other pages. Now I'm having a bug that I can't figure out. When my schedule is in month view if I have more then three events a day it crashes. But only in month view. All the other views can accept more then three days just fine. I don't know exactly what is going on or if I'm missing something, I'm studying your code example and I have most everything looking the same and declared similarly.

1 Reply

SA Saravanan A Syncfusion Team October 26, 2013 07:54 PM UTC

Hi Ruben,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have already found and  fixed this issue. We have taken a patch dll for the same. You can download the patch dll from the below link.

Installation directions:

The patch dll should replace the dll "Syncfusion.SfSchedule.WinRt.dll" under the following folders

Eg :

$systemdrive:\ProgramFiles\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\11.3.0.32\Assemblies for WinRT\

$systemdrive:\ProgramFiles\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\11.3.0.32\SDK\References\CommonConfigurationeutral

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Saravanan A

Disclaimer : 
Please note that we have created this patch for version 11.3.0.32 specifically to resolve the following issue reported in this forum.
This fix will be included in our next upcoming main release.

Syncfusion.SfSchedule.WinRT_d91aa790.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon