We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion

Hi , 

i have downloaded trial version of syncfusion and working on Scheduler in my windows 8 metro app xaml c#, i like this control very much and appreciate the work done by Syncfusion developers . but in reminder option i am facing one problem that is the reminder is not working fine for me. its showing the Appointment , taking time of appointment asking lot of thing like reoccurrence weekly , daily , yearly . but on that time it is not invoking any massage or popup that you have appointment . i am afraid that i may have missed any property or method to do that . i used the basic code which Syncfusion guys has provided . tell me if any extra effort i need to do to invoke that reminder on Exact time or before time .

Objective:
Reminder is Saving Appointment but not invoking on Exact time to remind the user . 
Is any Property I am missing or any Event /Method I need to Inculde other then Basic code . 

Thanks in Adavance .

1 Reply

SA Saravanan A Syncfusion Team October 21, 2013 07:18 AM UTC

Hi Shivam, 

Based on the information you have provided we suspect the you might have missed to enable “Toast capable” in manifest file of your project. Please refer the image attached. 

Since we have achieved the remainder for appointment using the Toast notification. So, only when it is enabled in your project, remainders of the appointments will be shown. 

If the above provided solution doesn't satisfy your requirement, could you please update us with more information about reproducing the issue. So that we will analyse more on this issue and provide you the possible solution. 

Please let us know if you need any further clarifications. 

Regards,

Saravanan A

Enabling_Toast_in_project_6d6831e5.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon