We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion controls

I finally made my grid to display the data and get the functionality that I wanted. I just want to ask some things about the controls. First of all the right side of the GridPager for some reason go out of the grid and I noticed that this problem exists in the examples as well which means that there is a bag. Is there a way to solve this problem?

Another problem that I had was the required dll files that I have to put in the bin folder in order to make the site work in the web server. I included the following dll files and I would like to know if any of these dll files should be removed from the bin foldier. Also I would like to know if I have to use any other dll in order to use other syncfusion controls that I may include in the future.

The last problem that I had was related with the jqueryui dialog. In a site I manually displayed the jquery ui dialog but when I used the grid in the page the dialog was not working. I had to use the syncfusion dialog control in my page in order to be able to use the initial dialog that I had made.

2 Replies

MA Manolis October 2, 2013 12:21 PM UTC

I forgot to write the list with the dlls that I have used.

Syncfusion.Core.dll
Syncfusion.DocIO.Base.dll
Syncfusion.Grid.Base.dll
Syncfusion.Grid.Grouping.Web.dll
Syncfusion.Grid.Grouping.Windows.dll
Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.dll
Syncfusion.Grouping.Base.dll
Syncfusion.Grouping.Web.dll
Syncfusion.Linq.Base.dll
Syncfusion.Pdf.Base.dll
Syncfusion.Shared.Base.dll
Syncfusion.Shared.Web.dll
Syncfusion.Shared.Windows.dll
Syncfusion.Tools.Web.dll
Syncfusion.XlsIO.Base.dll

BM Bala Murugan A.S Syncfusion Team October 3, 2013 07:11 AM UTC

Hi Manolis,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

Query 1: The right side of the GridPager for some reason go out of the grid.

Query 3: Dialog not working

We regret to let you know that we are unable to reproduce your issue in our end. We have prepared a simple sample to demonstrate the above and the same can be downloaded from the below link.

Sample: www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/113806/GridPager_Dialog-1328963267.zip

Could you please replicate your issue in the above sample and send back to us with more information(screenshot or video) so that we could able to analyze and provide you a solution quickly?.

Query 2: About Deployment Requirement

Please refer the below link to know about the deployment requirement.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/asp.net/grid/documents/deploymentrequirements.htm

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Bala Murugan A.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon