We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Core'

Hellor,

After updating to the last version of syncfusion 11.3.0.30, I have some problems when I try to create a 'GradientPanelExt', which is :

Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Core, Version=11.3040.0.30, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4' or one of its dependencies. Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.

But in References, I've added Syncfusion.Core V11.3040.30, but it seems that it's not found.

2 Replies

AC Arnaud Combes September 24, 2013 02:23 PM UTC

I have other information about my error. It's really strange because in References, I added v11.3040.0.30 but it says that the version which is used is v.11.2040.0.25.
Moreover, I've an error about the licence : RuntimeLicenseKey = No runtime license key found in licx.
ExecutingVersionInfo = Syncfusion.Core, Version=11.2040.0.25, Culture=neutral

So I really think that the version I want to use is not the one which is used.

VK Vinish Kumar K Syncfusion Team September 27, 2013 03:58 AM UTC

Hi Arnauld,

It seems, Syncfusion.Core is not there in either GAC (if you set the Assembly Reference as CopyLocal=False) or in Bin or local folder where you referred from(If you set the Assembly Reference as CopyLocal=True). Please make sure this and re-compile your project, it should work for you.

If you still face the issue, please provide more information about the issue and send me your project file (csproj) alone. Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards.
Vinish K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon