We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

What would be right choice of container controls for developing a portal-looking form

Hi, I am in the process of building a windows form that looks like a portal (e.g.: http://my.msn.com). I want to embed several windows/syncfusion controls like grids, listboxes, trees) into each portlet. So, I don''t want to use a webbrowser control. My main Form would be divided into two to three columns of portlets. I thought about using XPTaskbar for each column. Does it support drag and drop of each task bar box between two different taskbars or in the same taskbar? What would be the right choice for container controls for my form? thanks, - Reddy

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 24, 2004 08:08 PM UTC

Hi Reddy, You could use the XPTaskBar and XPTaskBarBoxes for this purpose. At present we do not have any inbuilt support for the drag-drop operations of XPTaskBarBoxes (within the same XPTaskBar or between different XPTaskBars), and hence I am afraid, you would have to write your own code in this case. However, we have considered this as a feature request (QA #403) for a future release of Essential Suite. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon