We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid refresh changes the position of vertical scroll bar depends on horizontal scroll bar

I have used sync grid...with 100+ records. when i move the horizontal bar to center of grid and refresh ..vertical scroll bar position is also getting changed as per the position of horizontal bar.

In detail. I keep my horizontal scroll bar in left end and refresh, vertical scroll bar is top.. if i keep horizontal bar in right hand side corner and refresh it.vertical bar position  is moving towards to bottom of grid..

Expectation: Vertical scroll bar position should not change as per horizontal scroll bar position.

2 Replies

AR Ajith R Syncfusion Team September 18, 2013 09:56 AM UTC

Hi Ashok,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Query : Vertical scroll bar position should not change as per horizontal scroll bar position.

We have forwarded your query to our Development Team for further analysis. We will update you with our Development Team’s response in two business day (20th September,2013).

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Ajith R

RD Rakesh D Syncfusion Team September 25, 2013 09:02 AM UTC

Hi Ashok,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have provided response to your query in the incident 113043. Could you please follow up with the incident for further reference.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Rakesh D

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon