We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Memory not release when close the window!

I use the ChromelessWindow with Metro Style,there is nothing in the ChromelessWindow.when I close the Window,I found that the memory not release.So When I opened this window hundred times,the program is crashed! anyone can help me?

3 Replies

MA Muthukumar A Syncfusion Team September 17, 2013 04:37 AM UTC

Hi Tom,

We have analyzed the reported issue with our sample. We are unable to reproduce the issue. We have provided a sample for your reference. Please run the sample and if the issue still persist, then provide us the modified sample based on your application along with the replication procedure. This would be helpful for us to proceed further.
Please get back to us if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Muthukumar A

TO Tom September 18, 2013 06:36 AM UTC

Thanks for your reply.
I made a test Application in attachment.The memory will increase every time when i open a new window.Not release before.No this problem use System.Windows.Window.

ChromelessWindowSample_84bb078.zip

MA Muthukumar A Syncfusion Team September 24, 2013 11:31 AM UTC

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the delay caused. 

As the query posted in this forum has been logged as an incident #113541, we have updated the response in the same. Please check the incident #113541 for further technical updates.

Please let us know in case of any other queries.

Regards,
Muthukumar A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon