We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Since upgrading to 11.3.0.30 I receive 'System.StackOverflowException was unhandled'

Hi all,

Since upgrading to 11.3.0.30 I receive 'System.StackOverflowException was unhandled' when using my date time range navigator. Has this issue been reported else where?

Cheers, Leigh.

6 Replies

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team September 12, 2013 11:11 AM UTC

Hi Leigh,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your reported issue and we are unable to reproduce the issue at our end. Could you please provide a sample to reproduce the issue with replication procedure? So that it will be helpful for us to serve you better.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

M. Sheik

LE Leigh September 30, 2013 07:17 AM UTC

Hi all,

This behaviour is reproduced when running the 11.3.0.30 Sales Analysis sample.

Cheers, Leigh.

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team October 8, 2013 10:34 AM UTC

Hi Leigh,

Thanks for your update.

We have analyzed your reported issue with Sales Analysis Demo. But we are unable to reproduce the issue at our end. Could you please provide the replication procedure   with your scenario in order to reproduce the issue? So that, it will be helpful for us to serve you better. 

Regards,
M. Sheik

LE Leigh October 12, 2013 12:29 AM UTC

Hi,

Since applying the service pack (11.3.0.32) the issues have gone away.

Cheers, Leigh.

RM Raphael Mina November 8, 2013 01:38 PM UTC

How have you got the 11.3.0.32 version ? I can't update my version (11.3.0.30) to this one and I have the same issue (StackOverflowException).

Thanks, Rafi

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team November 22, 2013 04:32 AM UTC

Hi Raphaël,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed the reported issue with our sample; we are not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please check with the sample in the following location? If still you face the problem, please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with replication procedure. This would be helpful for us to serve you.

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/RangeNavigator-354289077.zip

Regards,

Muneesh Kumar G.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon