We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Unable to change license key while installation

Hello,
I'm trying to install Windows Phone controls to my machine, but I have an issue. After the installation windows opens I'm not able to paste my license key. There is already some key in the "Unlock key" field, which I think is a demo key. I copied my key from my account page and trying to paste it on above mentioned field but it won't change. I paste the copied key to the notepad and it pasted normally. I tried to delete the hard-coded key in installation window, but did not able. 
So is it normal behavior and if so, why I'm seeing another key which is not mine? I want to install the application with my key and don't want use the existing key, which perhaps is a demo/trial key.
If this is normal behavior, then it is very weird behavior from my point of view. Normally, I want enter my product key and just use my product in fully featured mode after the installation is finished.

1 Reply

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team September 11, 2013 11:15 AM UTC

Hi David,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Please find below the response for your query.

Q) So is it normal behavior and if so, why I'm seeing another key which is not mine?

A) Yes. We would like to let you that Windows Phone license key is embedded with our Syncfusion Essential Windows Phone setup by default and disabled the editing option on that field. So you can continue the setup installation with the same key by selecting Next button. The unlock key embedded with the Syncfusion Essential Windows Phone setup is valid licensed key only and it is not a trial key.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Vadivel N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon