If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.
For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.
I'm in the process of evaluating the Gridgrouping control to be used in one of our project. The look and feel, Data classification forms the major requirement in the project. I'm trying out few things and request your help to implement the following:
1. I'm not able to Drag and Drop the Columns on to the "Drag Column here to group by that column" area. It displayes the "X" mark and grouping is not occuring. Can you advise if I have to set any special properties to enable the same.
2. I would like to hide the Two headers appearing at the top of the Grid - First with the Dataset name and the count and the second with the Table name and row count. I would need to hide them.
3. Can you provide me any link wherein all the properties of the GridGrouping Control is explained.
ASAthiram S Syncfusion Team September 2, 2013 05:11 AM UTC
We are working on this query. We will get back to you with details on 3rd September 2013.
Please let me know if you have any concerns.
THThiyagarajanSeptember 20, 2013 04:49 AM UTC
I was able to fix the issues that I've mentioned in my initial post. However, I need your help in achieving the following:
1. Filter Grid - I've a Combobox in my form which holds a the values of the one of the column in the grid. Upon selecting the value from the Combo box, the Grid should display only those rows whose column value matches the Combobox value.
2. On click of the Checkbox, I need to change all the number fields in the grid to show the decimal points(from 20,000 to 20000.00).
ASAthiram S Syncfusion Team September 27, 2013 05:25 AM UTC