We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

after installing syncfusion 2...

hi after installing syncfusion 2021, I updated my tool box with the new controls and everythink''s ok.... but, there is a problem: I cant put some of the Syncfusion control in a form (win/web) i have a message like that : "A valid licence has not given to syncfusion.windows.forms.sharedcomp" in fact, I have syncfusion 1.6 installed. I upgraded with syncfusion 2021, But i have not specified the new Unlock key.... Do I must uninstall the 1.6 version to use correctly the 2.0.2.1??????? thanks syl ps : excuse me for my bad english.... :)

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 23, 2004 01:55 PM UTC

Hi Syl Did you install the update form http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=10848? Regards, Thomas

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 24, 2004 05:09 AM UTC

hi patch installed now.... Everything works fine.... Thanks for your help a+ syl

AL Alejandro February 7, 2023 03:33 PM UTC

I couldn't install the controls in my application

PR Padmini Ramamurthy Syncfusion Team February 8, 2023 05:14 AM UTC

Hi Alejandro,

Could you please provide us with more detailed information regarding the issue you are having while installing? It would be helpful if you could provide us with a screenshot of the issue, as well as the version and platform you are using.

Regards,

Padmini

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon