We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Confirm Delete Message

Hi there,

is it possible to change the confirm delete message as you can see in the attachment?

regards
Tuong Trinh

DeleteMessage_36006a8d.zip

3 Replies

AK Arun Kumar V Syncfusion Team August 12, 2013 04:04 AM UTC

Hi Tuong Trinh,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Sorry for the delay. Please let me know that you want the reported image behavior in GridGrrouping controls Windows forms/Asp.Net. It is achievable, please also let me know the Essential studio product version you are currently using.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Arun.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 12, 2013 12:52 PM UTC

Hi,

no I just want to display another message depends on the language id of an user in our application. 
If a german user, the message should: "Zeile löschen?", otherwise "Delete Record?".

regards
Tuong Trinh

SS Satheeskumar S Syncfusion Team August 21, 2013 01:28 PM UTC

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We are sorry for the delay.

We suggest you to use localization to achieve your requirement. We have created new key for Confirm Message for DeleteRecords in AppGlobalResources for France and Japanese languages. We have prepared a sample of displaying Delete Record message in France language.

Please refer the below screen shot to add the key to Resource file.

For your convenience we have attached the sample. Could you please use this sample and get back to us if you have any other queries.

Sample- Format.zip

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Satheeskumar S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon