We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

RichTextBoxAdv:SfRichTextBoxAdv Control - "Radial Menu" not working on TouchScreens

I'm working with the RichTextBoxAdv:SfRichTextBoxAdv control and on my desktop it works fine. But when i deployed the App on a Tablet, I touch the icon for the radial menu and it wont trigger the event so I c annot use it. Is there a way to fix it? Or can I control de position of this menu and keep it Open at all times?

Thank You in advance.

1 Reply

GT Gunasekaran T Syncfusion Team August 1, 2013 11:36 AM UTC

Hi Angel,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are not able to reproduce the mentioned issue with accessing radial menu option of SfRichTextBoxAdv control in Windows RT tablets using Touch input. Could you please provide us the sample and steps (Video) to reproduce this issue consistently, along with the Syncfusion essential studio WinRT version and the tablet specification in which you have tried, so that we can analyze further on exact cause of the issue and provide you the appropriate solution?

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards
Gunasekaran

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon