We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Save and load in xml

Hi Team,

Currently am working on one new requirement, where in i need to create a diagram and after connecting the nodes, i should be saving the same in xml format and then load the same from xml, and this can be further edited and saved in xml.

1st part creating the HTML nodes and connecting the same, i have done but for 2nd part am having difficulty. could you please give me a sample project for the same, so that i can get the reference from.

Thanks,
Rahul

5 Replies

SK Senthil Kumar M Syncfusion Team July 8, 2013 06:05 AM UTC

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for using syncfusion products.

We are able to reproduce the issue and suspect that the reported issue has to be a defect. Please create a DT incident for your query so that we can update the patch for this issue.

You can create the DT incident from the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing patches or otherwise proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,

Senthilkumar.M

RS Rahul Sahay July 8, 2013 11:41 AM UTC

Hi Senthil,

Please be informed, I have created one incident for the same, so that patching for the fix can be updated. Kindly revert ASAP.

Thanks,
Rahul

RS Rahul Sahay July 8, 2013 11:41 AM UTC

Incident No:- 110434

RS Rahul Sahay July 9, 2013 07:22 AM UTC

Hi Senthil,

Please be informed that If am creating the HTML nodes as an individual objects rather than wrapping the same in collection. it's getting rendered correctly when am clicking the serialization link, but the thing is when, this is getting saved @db or in xml, so while retrieving it's only presenting nodes not HTML wrapped inside it.

Looking for patch ASAP. so, that we can continue with this product and acquire license for the same.

Thanks,
Rahul

SK Senthil Kumar M Syncfusion Team July 10, 2013 12:19 PM UTC

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the update.

We have updated our response for your query in that incident 110434. Please refer that incident for better follow up.

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,

Senthilkumar.M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon